- Passionate about customer service and delivering excellence?
- Work with an industry leader that offers diverse career paths
- Part- time position available, that can open doors to innumerable possibilities
At Westfield we believe our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leading employer that offers competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to lead, challenge and grow in their careers.
With one of the most outstanding shopping portfolios in the country, a career with Westfield offers the chance to be part of a company that is changing the face of retail.
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
As a Customer Services Representative you are a Specialist in Customer Experience, you will provide a high level of personalised and professional service and offer all Westfield centre visitors solutions around their retail and shopping community needs.
Your responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
- Promoting and processing sales of Westfield Gift Cards, products and services
- Process sales through the POS system
- Taking ownership of mobility services
- Responding professionally, courteously and promptly to all customer enquiries
- Directing and escorting customers to various locations within the centre
- Maintaining lost and found property records
- Being the first point of contact for business partners and retailers
- Assist the Supervisor with adhoc responsibilities
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer focussed individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will also possess the following;
- Proven experience in a customer facing sales and service positions
- Ideally working in a retail and/or hospitality environment
- Flexible and accommodating - weekdays, weekends, public holidays and be able to work on rotating shift roster.
- You will be a passionate, confident and self-motivated individual who loves helping people and ensures the delivery of the ultimate shopping experience.
- You will possess full working rights
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!