Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers
We are the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Your opportunity (permanent opportunity & 12 month FTC available)
Your role and responsibilities will include (not limited to)
- Review and manage all uncoded and unapproved expenses
- Review and report on potential inappropriate or out of policy spending
- Administer Corporate card application process
- Review and correct GST coding for all staff expenses and cash claims
- Ensure Credit card receipting and auditing is up to date
- Assist in integrating data from Fraedom to JDE
- Manage queries on Fraedom
- Train new staff members on our Corporate card process, systems and policy
- Assist in procurement card coding
- Assist AP team during peak period
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual.
- Accounts payable experience, in similar organisation preferred
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Proven ability to be organised and efficient
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Immediate/advance Excel skills preferred
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!