Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
The Platform Services Engineer is responsible for the support and maintenance of a number of different IT platforms used to deliver business critical IT applications and services. These platforms can be hosted either on premise or in the cloud.
You will be considered an application subject matter expert and will be responsible for ensuring applications are stable, secure and optimised for the best possible user experience
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Review and respond to L2 and L3 services request and incidents
- Develop and maintain application roadmaps
- Participate or lead the delivery of technical projects
- Create and maintain up to date technical documentation detailing application installation, architecture and known issues
- Create and maintain disaster recovery plans
- Create scripts to automate repetitive tasks
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Minimum of 8 years of IT industry experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a lead role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be dependable and flexible with working hours as some afterhours work is required
- In depth knowledge in Microsoft server and desktop operating systems
- In depth knowledge in MS Active Directory, IIS, PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Services required
- Virtualization knowledge and experience with Vmware or Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience working with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Current and relevant IT industry certifications preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience working with enterprise level financial applications considered a plus
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including Volunteer Days to work with our charity partners and health and wellbeing discounts.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!