Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
The objective of a retail delivery coordinator is to ensure that all shops are fully operational on project opening day. Focus on the management of the Lessee relationships and ensure all internal and external stakeholders are fully aware of lease terms and conditions and the requirements of the Lessee. This is a 2 year full time fixed term contract role based in Auckland working on the Newmarket project.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:-
- Seeks to understands and confirm lessee/ lessor scope before terms are agreed.
- Track own activities to ensure accurate and timely completion of all tasks.
- Track work undertaken by merchant design and fit-out teams to ensure opening date is achieved.
- Partners with Design and Construction, Leasing and Retail Design
- Issue documentation which clearly communicates deal terms and conditions to all internal stakeholders to facilitate delivery of agreed terms and conditions
- Facilitate and tracks the Lessee design and fit-out teams program to ensure opening date is achieved
- Maintain weekly reports and develop internal scope of works document. Forward same to internal Design and Construction teams for costings and program
- Participate in weekly meetings with Centre Management, Leasing & Construction and conduct meetings with merchants.
- Develop and deliver process and work practice improvements with the Tenancy Delivery team to enable efficient and effective shop openings
- Prepare Category 1 costs by partnering with sub-contractors and coordinate Category 1 works with shopfitter.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who is looking to grow and develop your career.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar construction environment (project management/contracts administrator) and/or similar experience in retail property delivery role.
- Knowledge of construction costing/estimation
- Ideally a Degree/Diploma in a construction or property discipline
- Facilities, project management or trade related professional history preferred
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!