Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail
Our Customer Experience Teams focus on delivering the highest quality shopping experience every day to all our shoppers. Westfield is currently seeking a casual Car Park Attendant to provide a high level of personalised and professional customer service and assist in the smooth running of the Car Park.
As a Car Park Attendant for Westfield your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Ensuring the car park remains clean, safe and operates efficiently for customers.
- Perform preventative and reactive maintenance to car park systems.
- Respond to enquiries and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure all car park services, guidelines and processes are adhered to.
- Assist the Concierge Customer Service desk and Valet periodically during peak periods.
- Deliver the ultimate premium customer experiences within the centre.
- Promote all current and newly offered services to both customers and retailers.
- Maintain a high degree of local community awareness.
- Personal presentation and conduct is at a premium.
- Contribute to initiatives and innovation within the centre.
- Assist with basic admin requirements as well as eventing opportunities as required.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within retail or hospitality environment.
- Passion for delivering a premium service to every customer every time.
- High level of personal presentation.
- 7 day availability – flexibility to work weekends and late night Thursdays.
- The desire to progress your career within customer service.
- Full open manual driver’s licence.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it.
- You have a part to play in the asset. Feel involved and proud of your role and Centre.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!