Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- 10 month contract role with a possibility of extension.
- The delivery of retail tenancies initiated by Leasing and relating to new tenancies, alterations and upgrades.
- Prepare and provide quotations to various internal and external stakeholders including Leasing and Tenants prepared in accordance with company guidelines.
- Engage and coordinate contractors and consultants as required.
- Ensure the timely delivery of goods and services to achieve project deliverables & timeframes.
- Resolve issues with internal and external stakeholders in relation to project deliverables & timeframes.
- Process contractor and suppliers payments.
- Review safety systems and Safe Work Method Statements.
- Manage project end to end till the asset is delivered
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who is looking to grow and develop your career.
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline (not mandatory)
- 1- 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail, leasing and related industries
- Basic knowledge of retail & tenancy aspect would be ideal
- Facilities, project management or trade related professional history preferred
- Owners and operators of their own SME businesses welcome to apply
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!