Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Shopping Centre Management focuses on delivering the highest quality shopping experience every day to our shoppers.
As a Brand Experience Assistant with our Centre Experience team you will be responsible for assisting the Brand Experience team to deliver flawless execution of campaigns and help to drive a positive customer experience. Where required, you will also have the responsibility of working with our concierge team and being customer facing.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in the implementation of Westfield marketing campaigns; including promotions, events and digital marketing
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders including retailers, Centre Management and the National Marketing team
- Working closely with our local community, local groups and local council and connect in a meaningful way
- Concierge assistance providing face to face interactions with our customers and locals
- Administrative duties for the Brand Experience division
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Proven experience in a customer facing service position, ideally working in a retail and/or hospitality environment
- You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Skills include excellent communication, customer experience/guest services, event management, organisational and time management
- In the process of studying or completed aTertiary- Marketing degree
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career opportunities across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!