Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Shopping Centre Management focuses on delivering the highest quality shopping experience every day to all our shoppers. As a Services Specialist you will provide a high level of personalised and professional service and offer all Westfield centre visitors solutions around their retail and shopping community needs.
As the Services Manager for Westfield West Lakes you will create an extraordinary retail and customer experience by leading and managing the operational services teams - Concierge & Car Park to deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps and identifying the need for future training, development and communications;
- Maintaining high standards in customer service;
- Managing rosters, payroll, etc.;
- Work closely with our facilities, cleaning and security teams to ensure that all operational situations are managed efficiently to continually provide a centre of excellence for our customer
- Develop and implement the Gift Card strategy;
- Identify potential areas of revenue growth and cost efficiencies;
- Promoting Westfield products and services across all facets of Service
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- possess proven management experience from a customer service environment
- experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- loves leading people and ensures the delivery of the ultimate customer experience
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!