Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
The purpose of a Tenancy Coordinator role is to create and manage a frictionless shop opening experience for our retailers and to ensure that all shops are fully operational on project opening day. This is a full time fixed term contract role until the end of August 2019.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:-
- Partnership with Leasing, Retail Design Management and Design & Construction.
- Seeks to understands and confirm lessee/ lessor scope of works before terms are agreed.
- Review & Issue – Act Now which clearly communicates deal terms and conditions to all internal stakeholders to facilitate delivery of agreed terms and conditions
- Confirm lessee alignment, understanding of and commitment to Scentre Group lease agreement
- Develop lessor scope of works and obtain quotes from internal/external suppliers.
- Prepare Category 1 costs by partnering with sub-contractors and coordinate Category 1 works with shopfitter.
- If the prices are acceptable obtain cost approvals ahead of any instruction to commence.
- Issue site instructions and track lessor works undertaken pre-handover and/or during the fit-out to ensure opening date is achieved and is within approved budget.
- Facilitate and track lessee design and shopfitter program to ensure opening date is achieved.
- Maintain weekly reports on the lessee and their readiness to trade.
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings. Advise Scentre Group business and stakeholders on status of each tenancy including risk.
- Adhere to established procedures, methodologies and processes.
- Assist/Facilitate the lessee/shopfitter in collation of final certificates prior to trade.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who is looking to grow and develop your career.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar construction environment (project management/contracts administrator) and/or similar experience in retail property delivery role.
- Knowledge of construction costing/estimation
- Ideally a Degree/Diploma in a construction or property discipline
- Facilities, project management or trade related professional history preferred
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!