Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We have a brand new opportunity available for a Coordinator to support our newly created Technology Business Management (TBM) team. Your key focus will be planning and maintaining data and information with a primary focus on capacity planning, vendor governance, reporting and team support.
A snapshot of your role:
- Work with each Portfolio Manager and Product Owner to understand the resources required to deliver the portfolio of work
- Maintain the view of resource capacity and provide reports to the technology leaders on forecasted resourcing
- Support the development of a people capacity planning system to inform resource planning and management
- Assist with the set-up of new vendors and external project resources into necessary systems including obtaining all required documentation, in turn then ensuring a master partner list is maintained
- Assist with the development, variation and renewals of external resource contracts
- Assist the Portfolio Managers with the induction of project resources on the use of necessary tools, standards, templates, etc
- Support the TBM team with compiling necessary reports including portfolio dashboards, FAM reports, capacity planning, benefits, and portfolio prioritisation
- Support with project invoice coding
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a confident, organised, and motivated Coordinator who thrives in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment. Ideally, you’ll have transferrable skills and experience with resource capacity planning, though it will be your excellent communication skills and natural curiosity that will see your success in the position. Exposure to a PMO (or similar) environment will be a bonus, though either way you’ll need to be passionate about developing your skills and knowledge within this space.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.