Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Our Brand Experience Team’s focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences every day - through assisting the Centre Brand Experience team to execute best-in-class activations and campaigns, partnering with retailers and connect with customers and the community.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager within your centre you will support the centre marketing team to execute flawless marketing campaigns. Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Execution of Centre events and digital campaigns
- Assist with the planning, management and delivery of the annual marketing strategy for the centre (across digital, direct & social media touch points),
- Coordinate centre signage from production through to implementation in centre
- Processing of invoices, sales and traffic reports and other administration duties
- Building relationships with retailers, shoppers, community groups and other stakeholders.
- Helping with day to day operations of the Centre including excellent every day presentation.
What will set you apart from the rest?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their marketing career within a market leader. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, passion and integrity; who is passionate about delivering quality executions to enhance the customer experience in centre.
- Experience working within a marketing role with exposure to traditional marketing along with digital and social channels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment; with a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will be someone who is confident communicating with various stakeholders
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including an environment that promotes and supports flexible working, 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!