Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Parramatta is one of Australia’s largest shopping centres and is located in Sydney’s vibrant second city, approximately 30 kilometres west of the CBD. Strategically positioned in the heart of greater Sydney, and benefiting from its proximity to major rail and bus connections and a sizeable office workforce, the centre caters to a trade area population in excess of 987,000 residents. A recent remixing project at the centre included an ambience upgrade and facilitated the addition of international mini-majors including Uniqlo and Zara.
Our Brand Experience Team’s focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences every day - through assisting the Centre Brand Experience team to execute best-in-class activations and campaigns, partnering with retailers and connect with customers and the community.
Your role as the Brand Experience Manager is to inspire and deliver exceptional customer experiences every day - by engaging and connecting with customers and the community, partnering with retailers and using insights to influence key Asset decisions.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop the Centre’s Brand Experience Plan and oversee flawless execution of key marketing campaigns (including co-ordination of all stakeholders)
- Coach, lead and develop a small team
- Manage the centre marketing budget
- Lead Centre communications / content plan across owned, earnt and bought channels
- Deliver an annual Centre events program
- Lead and practice everyday innovation and thought leadership; identifying process improvement opportunities
- Assisting retailer engagement through driving regular communication and gaining support via participation in promotional activities
- Supporting PR opportunities, especially via local media relationships
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget
- Actively engaging and responding to new initiatives, looking for ways to make them work
What will set you apart from the rest?
- The successful candidate will possess tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business discipline along with proven Marketing Management experience and experience leading small teams. Previous retail experience is highly desirable however, not essential
- You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture
- Skills – communication, brand management, customer experience/guest services, digital & social, media & PR, event management, research & analysis, negotiating
- Understanding of consumer behaviour
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution
- Can-do attitude, passion and integrity
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!