Scentre Group is creating extraordinary places that connect and enrich communities. We’re focused on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and retailers every day, ensuring that each of our 41 Westfield shopping centres are always safe, compliant and efficiently managed.
Westfield Chatswood is located on Sydney’s affluent North Shore, approximately 11 kilometres from the CBD. Conveniently situated with easy reach of Chatswood train station, a major bus interchange and the Pacific Highway, the centre caters to a trade area population of almost 470,000 in addition to a sizeable office workforce. A redevelopment completed in 2015 saw the addition of 40 new retailers including a number of international brands, and a new Asian dining market.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Coordinator to join our Westfield Chatswood team. As the Infrastructure Coordinator, you will be technically minded in order to coordinate all infrastructure facilities management services ensuring that the asset is safe, maintained and efficiently operating to deliver an extraordinary customer experience every day.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule, monitor and report on the delivery of all infrastructure facilities management services
- Ensure adherence of service providers to Scentre Group standard practices including all relevant statutory requirements, codes and regulations
- Ensure accuracy and currency of all Centre documentation ensuring that operational, contractor or compliance data is able to be provided as input into plans and strategies
- Respond to and resolve customer and retailer problems in relation to infrastructure services; support retailers as required with operational requirements impacting trade
- Adhere to continuous Workplace Health and Safety cultural improvement by championing the culture of “people protecting people”
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Electrical or Plumbing based qualifications are preferred but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience in property / facilities management or similar customer centric environment
- Commercial acumen / experience in financial systems and processes
- Demonstrated skill in co-ordinating technical and operational people, as well as able to provide clarity of instructions as needed
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
- Multi-tasking, time management and managing of priorities
- IT literate on current business and building management systems and software
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer Days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!