Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail
Our Customer Experience Teams focus on delivering the highest quality shopping experience every day to all our shoppers.
Westfield Hornsby is located in the leafy northern suburbs of Sydney, 26 kilometres from the CBD.
As a Car Park Attendant at Westfield Hornsby, you’ll play a key role in our Parking Experience team. You’ll provide a positive, pleasant and memorable experience to our customers.
You’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Deliver the ultimate premium customer experiences within the centre.
- Discuss and resolve parking issues
- Maintain car park equipment in a good condition and working order
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a car parking environment
- Passion for delivering a premium service to every customer every time.
- Flexibility to work weekends and late night Thursdays.
- Full licence
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it.
- You have a part to play in the asset. Feel involved and proud of your role and Centre.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen