Scentre Group owns and operates Westfield centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands, home-grown entrepreneurs and local game-changers, redefining the retail, hospitality, leisure and lifestyle experiences for millions of customers we welcome through our doors every year. Our Westfield living centres are much more than places where people shop - we're curating the best retail, dining, entertainment and leisure experiences.
National Facilities Management (NFM) supports our Asset Teams in delivering extraordinary experiences every day. NFM are responsible for the integrated management and maintenance of the infrastructure in each of our assets, ensuring life safety, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and innovation; enabling each asset to achieve its full potential.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Align NFM with CX ‘Big 5’ Focus, effectively managing delivery of ScG, CEX and NFM Plans on a Page, driving your region’s performance through regular quarterly scorecard and action plan reviews.
- Lead delivery of the region’s Strategic Asset Plans, Scentre Group’s Plan on a Page, the NFM Plan on a Page and all other strategic and asset planning initiatives for your centres.
- Working closely with asset teams on national environmental initiatives (eg energy, waste, recycling, solar, compliance, procurement SME) including the development of all strategies, plans and implementation across our portfolio assets as required.
- Working closely with asset teams on areas of strategic interest and opportunity in relation to maintenance and capital works and using the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) where possible, create roadmaps and 52 week planners that contribute to improved asset performance, recommending and prioritising efficient programs of work that reduce reactive and corrective spend in your centres.
- Work with CX peers on centre facilities’ budgets and forecasting assumptions in your region, without negatively impacting the assets or other centre stakeholders in the region.
- Manage the implementation of continuous Workplace Health and Safety cultural improvement by championing the culture of "people protecting people" across the region.
- Create a culture that delivers Scentre Group’s DNA and creates a work place others aspire to work in.
- Attract, retain and develop the best talent, ensure regular reviews of succession planning, delivering personal development plans and building greater employee engagement across your region.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Degree, Diploma or tertiary qualifications in Engineering/Trades, Hospitality, Leisure, Property, Building or Facilities Management
- 5-10 years’ management experience in retail, hospitality or other customer services environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading a large, geographically dispersed /remote team
- Demonstrated experience in leading and coaching teams to their full potential
- Excellent communications skills that engage and motivate diverse stakeholder groups to achieve positive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, performance management and priority management
- Technology-literate and interested in future technologies and innovative solutions
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks’ parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!