Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We are the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
As one of Sydney iconic shopping centres, Westfield Bondi Junction is home to one of the city’s most comprehensive fashion offers, complemented by valet parking and styling services. With a key focus on service delivery across each customer touch point. Our Customer Experience teams focus on delivering the highest quality standards of service and shopping experiences to our customers and retailers each and every day.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced operational people manager to lead, mentor, and guide our Services team across concierge and valet. The key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership and ensure a high level of personalised and professional service is offered to all Westfield centre visitors solutions around their retail and shopping needs. The role is being offered as a permanent full-time position, based at Westfield Bondi Junction.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps and identifying the need for future training, development and communication
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at the highest level within the service teams by ensuring all team members are aware of requirements, monitoring customer complaints, providing training and coaching on service levels.
- Assist in the development and delivery of management income budgets in the centre including - Gift Card Sales (Corporate and Consumer), Valet, Concierge and the Styling Suite.
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customer
- possess proven leadership experience from a customer service environment
- Experience in rostering, adherence to budget and regular reporting
- The flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
- We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!