Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
As a Leasing Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to Regional Manager(s) of Leasing and their Leasing Executive team. You are required to maintain a professional image & conduct when working with internal and external personnel & provide support to the team by ensuring timely & accurate coordination/administration of various activities impacting the team.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Provide administrative support to the NSW Leasing Team Regional Managers.
- Co-ordination and set up meetings between key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain up to date coding of team expenses in line with company policy.
- Booking and coordinating travel requirements for Regional Managers and Leasing Executives as per company policy.
- Coordination of ad hoc inquiries/requests from the Regional Managers and their respective team.
- Compile Retailer meeting agendas, briefing notes, minutes and distribute in a timely fashion.
- Create and update presentations for meetings and events.
- Generate site and/or centre specific location plans using the Leasing Propidex system.
- Utilise Leasing Systems and processes to upload or download information as required.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and manage key relationships internally.
This is a 12-month maternity leave cover with the potential to exstend.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Demonstrated experience in a Team Assistant/ Coordinator role.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities with ease.
- Strong organizational skills and a proactive nature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Understands the demands of working in a large fast-paced corporate environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and the ability to pick up tasks in an appropriate time frame.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labor come to life.