Every day, we are redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We are the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
The Brand Experience Assistant plays an integral part in the Customer Experience Team. Focused on delivering the administrative function within our Brand Experience team and providing support to key internal and external stakeholders, the role is broad and varied nature seeks to ensure the CX Team operates efficiently in a fast paced and dynamic environment. As a Brand Experience (Marketing) Assistant you will be responsible for executing best-in-class activation's and campaigns, partner with retailers and connect with customers and the community.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work with an active and engaged team, and promises a challenging career for those passionate about Retail Property.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Carry out daily mall walks including standards review, communicating with retailers and assisting shoppers.
- Execute campaigns, events and projects.
- Curate and execute content across both in-centre and digital channels, ensuing information is up-to-date
- Contribute to a customer centric culture in order to position Scentre Group as the recognised leader in Brand and Customer Experience.
- Gathering and collating information, plus gaining an understanding of customer data, insight and measurement that will be used to inform plans and decisions.
- Source quotes, create purchase orders and process invoices with approval from Brand Experience Manager
- Sharing information, plans, leanings and feedback with the Asset Team, other Centres and the broader Brand & Media Experience team in a timely manner when requested.
- Supporting local and regional projects and or partnerships with approval of the Regional Brand Experience Manager and Brand Experience Manager
- Maintain supplier databases (e.g. influencers, community groups, entertainers) to ensure they are up-to-date.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous experience working in Retail Property with some level of exposure to marketing functions will be favourable
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with a proven track record of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Outgoing and positive personality with a can do attitude, ability to work in a close knit team
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!