Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Westfield Hurstville is a key centre for South Sydney, which caters to a trade area population of more than 360,000 residents. We redeveloped the centre in 2016 with a full centre refurbishment, the addition of a new rooftop dining complex and new retailers including Rebel, Woolworths supermarket and JB Hi-Fi Home.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and detail orientated Administration Manager to join our team at Westfield Hurstville. This is a varied role, with a key focus on finance, though will also be exposed to all aspects of centre management.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the development of the annual asset budgets, and managing the Administration Budget
- On-going analysis of centre Profit and Loss report, including reviewing monthly accruals and processing monthly journals (including prepayments)
- Conduct accurate and timely Risks & Opportunities analysis and provide Asset team with recommendations
- Conduct bi-monthly forecasting of budgets
- Manage all centre daily banking, reconciliations, accounts payable, and invoices to tenants for expense recoveries
This is a permanent position, with full-time hours, and as a part of our asset team, you’ll also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you’ll be required to work a weekend shift (on a roster), which will be balanced with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll have excellent financial acumen, and a passion for retail property! This is an exciting and challenging role, where you’ll play a key role within our Customer Experience team for Westfield Hurstville, and gain exposure to the day to day operations of a busy centre. You’ll be a confident communicator, and enjoy developing relationships with both finance and non-finance staff too.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.