Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
As a Concierge Attendant at Westfield Hornsby, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer focussed individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will also possess the following;
- Energy to burn
- People that love looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Passionate customer service advocate
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster, including weekends and nights
A casual position with the Scentre group is your perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.