Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Miranda is located 30 kilometers from the Sydney CBD in the city’s leafy southern suburbs. The largest shopping centre in the area, Miranda caters to a trade area population of more than 595,000 residents.
A large centre serving a sizeable population, Westfield Miranda is home to many of Australia’s best-known retailers including David Jones, Myer, Big W, Target, Coles, Woolworths, ALDI and Apple as well as a broad mix of retailers including approximately 440 specialty stores. The centre is home to a gourmet food market as well a rooftop dining and entertainment precinct incorporating a 10-screen Event Cinemas complex.
As the Services Manager for Westfield Miranda, you will create an extraordinary retail and customer experience by leading and managing the operational services teams – Concierge, Valet & Car Park to deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps and identifying the need for future training, development, and communications;
- Maintaining high standards in customer service;
- Managing rosters, payroll, etc.
- Work closely with our facilities, cleaning and security teams to ensure that all operational situations are managed efficiently to provide a centre of excellence for our customer continually
- Build on the customer service strategy journey and create the linkage between existing and future initiatives to strengthen the connection between the brand, service and our people.
- Lead the development of service standards across the centre consistent with the brand and business strategies.
- Assist in the development and delivery of management income budgets in the centre including - Car Park. & Valet.
As a part of our asset team, you’ll also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you’ll be required to work a weekend shift (on a roster), which will be balanced with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- possess proven management experience from a customer service environment
- experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- loves leading people and ensures the delivery of the ultimate customer experience
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary!