Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
Westfield Sydney is an iconic global retail destination in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Showcasing the best of local and international retailers, the centre combines superior design with a premium retail and dining offer. Westfield Sydney is defined by a fashion offer that sees the global fashion icons Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, and Miu Miu sit alongside some of Australia’s leading designers including Sass & Bide, Zimmerman and Morrison Scanlan Theodore. There are also a number of first-to-market and first-to-Sydney stores from some of the world’s most sought-after luxury brands including Tom Ford, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Valentino, Loewe, Saint Laurent, Roger Vivier, Dita, Berluti, Chaumet and Giuseppe Zanotti.
As a Concierge Attendant at Westfield Sydney, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- You will be self-motivated and self-disciplined and have a natural ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that’s may arise while on shift.
- Provide detailed and accurate information to customers and other departments on a wide variety of services and facilities both within and outside the centre.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer focussed individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will also possess the following;
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- People that love looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Impeccable presentation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- You have availability throughout the week and on weekends and understand that a rotating roster of Monday - Sunday is inevitable.
A casual position with the Scentre group is your perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication, please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.