Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Our Leasing team delivers world-class shopping environments by creating a successful tenancy mix to meet customer needs. They work with all leading Australian and international brands to deliver the best possible tenancy mix and maximise revenue generated by our retailers. Our Retail Administration team focus on providing support and advice to the Leasing & Retail Solutions team, with the purpose to improve business sustainability and create a seamless experience for our people and our retailers.
You’ll be stepping into a fast paced, challenging role, in which you’ll play a key partner to the Leasing Team to ensure accuracy and compliance for our tenancies. You’ll produce documentation with reliable information, create and maintain records relating to agreed positions with retailers in respect of specialty shop leasing and form strong partnerships with the asset team.
A snapshot of your role:
- Ensure leasing documentation is issued in accordance with Scentre Group policies and procedures
- Effectively manage the timely return of all leases and associated documentation prior to retailer trade date
- Instruct and engage with Scentre Group’s external legal service providers in the administration of leasing documentation
- Development and foster excellent relationships with the Asset Teams, to deliver a seamless experience for the retailer
The role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract to backfill an internal secondment, and will be based from our Doncaster Leasing Office, located at Westfield Doncaster.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing many stakeholder relationships. You’ll have exposure to lease administration, perhaps through retail property or as a paralegal. You’ll be confident when dealing with stakeholders, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have impeccable attention to detail.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.