Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Technology is part of everything Scentre Group does, and in many cases, it’s the enabler. Our ambition is to increase our customer intimacy in the Technology team, accelerate agility and innovation, and increase our speed of delivery. Digital innovation through advanced data analytics and new technologies are being embedded across all facets of business operations.
The purpose of the Senior Manager Modern Workplace role is to drive a streamlined technology experience that is secure, easy to use and reliable. You will be responsible for designing, delivering and supporting sleek, modern and easy to use workplace technology, that helps our people to be productive whilst delivering on our Cybersecurity strategy.
- Build and Run the “Modern Workplace” program at Scentre Group uplifting our workplace and end user technology in an engaged and cross functional way
- Design, Deliver, and Support the back end tooling and systems
- Develop, Design, Deliver, and Iterate a Modern Workplace Strategy including investment, benefits, capabilities required and a program to go after it.
- Review and manage Scentre Groups end to end technology experience including Laptops, Mobiles, Telephony, iPads, Meeting Rooms, and the back end supporting services and technologies behind them.
- Manage and Develop the Modern Workplace team including fostering a culture of customer focus and user experience
- Support Cyber Security enhancements and patching across our MW environment
- Contribute to the Core Technology Leadership Team and Extended Technology Leadership Team
- Represent technology with high level stakeholders and Leadership
- Manage the budget for the Modern Workplace Team
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will have demonstrated experience in meeting room, end user compute, and collaboration technologies, centred around the Microsoft Stack (e.g. Intune / Autopilot / Teams / Surface). You will have the ability to build performing and engaging team cultures, manage and influence various stakeholder groups, as well as building vendor partnerships.
Crucial to the success of this role will be the ability to take streams of work and build into programs, uniting front end “devices” with back end “systems” into a single user experience.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it, but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups, including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness, and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions or want to further discuss the role, please reach out to Bree Fienberg, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 02 9028 8958.