Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Tis the season….to join our team at Westfield Airport West.
We are hiring a range of service roles within our living centres and would love to hear from you. This is the perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience and start your career journey with us today.
Our Services team, work across all service areas including Concierge, Valet, Car Park, and our Click and Collect service (dependant on centre). These roles will focus on delivering the highest quality customer experience every day to thousands of customers across Australia and New Zealand.
So, what sets a team member apart?
- You are customer-obsessed and ooze enthusiasm and positivity
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers and retailers, making a difference to their day
- Embody patience, empathy and know how to remain calm and resilient within a fast-paced retail environment
- Inquisitive ‘think outside the box’ and think on your feet
- You feel confident in providing assistance, directions and information in a busy retail environment.
- Commencement for these positions will be between August and October.
- Recognising life commitments, we can offer adequate flexibility to work across a 7-day week (Monday-Sunday) including Public Holidays
- Full driver’s license desirable (international licenses accepted)
- Comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a 15-minute rapid interview as part of our selection process.
If this sounds like you, please click ‘apply’ today and keep an eye on your emails to monitor your application progress.
Should you have any questions regarding these positions, please don’t hesitate to email our dedicated Talent Acquisition team, via [email protected].