Westfield Newmarket has undergone a $790 million project which is now nearing completion to create a world-class retail and lifestyle destination in the heart of Auckland. Incorporating multiple sites over four and half hectares, the Broadway site will be home to Auckland’s first David Jones department store, a new format Farmers department store, Countdown supermarket, and more than 230 new speciality stores.
To bring this living centre to life we are now looking to recruit a number of Customer service professionals to join Auckland’s newest shopping destination. The team will enhance the customer experience for our shoppers across greeting, navigation, valet & carpark!
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of a carpark attendant is critical to our success.
As a Valet attendant with Westfield Newmarket, your responsibilities Include:
- Willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making their Experience unique
- Being well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Bringing your enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Assisting in the parking of valet vehicles
- Opening car doors and assisting guest's alighting from the vehicle when necessary
These positions will be offered in a Part-time or Full-time capacity across a 7-day operation, commencing August 2019.
- Are you someone who love’s looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Who possesses the ability to create a truly memorable and genuine 5-star guest experience
- With strong communications and listening skills (Mandarin speaking is advantageous)
- Are very efficient and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hold a current full manual driver’s license
- This role requires colleagues to work in an active work environment, where manual handling tasks will be required.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview, medical and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.!!!