Who is WhatsMine?
We’re a startup with a difference. Incubated within Scentre Group (the owner and operator of Westfield in Australia and New Zealand), WhatsMine is the exciting new loyalty platform that is making it easier for customers to connect with their favourite brands.
The loyalty and rewards industry is experiencing significant disruption and growth, and WhatsMine is well positioned to evolve the way consumers and businesses connect. WhatsMine aggregates multiple loyalty and rewards programs to make discovering and redeeming rewards effortless. You’ll no longer have to navigate a complex and fragmented loyalty landscape, with our app providing seamless access to big household brands like Woolworths, Qantas, and Cotton On all in one place.
What is the opportunity?
Having only launched a few months ago, WhatsMine has already seen incredible feedback and traction from both users and loyalty brands. We’re looking for a Reward Content Team Lead to join our team and play a critical role managing reward content. You will manage a team of part-time Rewards Associates to source and aggregate the best rewards from our brand partners.
As a Reward Content Team lead, you’ll manage key reward processes and be responsible for ensuring reward content is of the highest quality. Excellent attention to detail is required, as well as an insatiable curiosity to find more of the best rewards in Australia. You and your team will also manage customer support and you’ll play a pivotal role in a customer centric organisation, representing the voice and opinions of our users. We want to make sure our users are heard!
We’re introducing the role on a 3 month initial daily rate contract, with the view to switch to a permanent opportunity once we continue to scale up. Your main base will be in our WhatsMine Sydney CBD offices, though we encourage and support your flexible working too.
What you’ll be doing
A snapshot of your role:
- Be the voice of our users. Share feedback and insights you gain from responding directly to our users, seeing what rewards and offers our users like and don’t like, and represent their voice in leadership meetings
- Lead, mentor, and manage both the onsite and offshore Rewards team and provide ongoing training and support
- Perform daily quality assurance checks a on a large quantity of rewards ensuring information is correct both in the app and in the back-end content management system
- Perform regular content checks within the content management system
- Research and gather necessary components to onboard new programs
- Monitor program performance
- Monitor customer support platforms and respond to users
What you’ll bring to the role
- You have experience leading a small team in disciplines like customer service, data entry, or administration
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail, the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- You’re self-motivated with a can-do attitude, can easily motivate team members and can thrive under pressure
- You are confident providing feedback and recommendations
- You’re self-motivated and can thrive in ambiguity
What you’ll get from this role
There are very few opportunities to be part of an early-stage product such as this in the Sydney market, especially one that has the unique advantage of being a corporate-backed startup, with the security and access to networks you won’t get elsewhere. You’ll be shaping the user experience and ultimately the success of a fast-growing, consumer-facing app. The agility of the team means that you’ll be directly involved in data-driven research and decision-making, and make a direct impact on the user experience and the underlying business objectives.
Working at WhatsMine you will strive to implement best practice and continuous improvement. You will join the founding team to continually find opportunities to grow, experiment and innovate. We’ll give you a steep learning curve and personal growth trajectory, and the chance to experiment, fail and learn. You’ll work cross-functionally, giving you the ability to learn from product, growth, engineering and leadership in a close collaborative environment.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.
Download the WhatsMine app to learn more about our new venture: