Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
As a casual Services Attendant with Westfield Geelong, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres across Concierge & Carpark.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Deliver the ultimate premium customer experiences within the centre
- Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner
- Comfortable to work cross-functionally throughout our Customer Experience team
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role
- Passion for delivering a premium service to every customer every time.
- Professional personal presentation;
- full manual driver's license
- computer literacy
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic casual roster
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a medical in addition to standard Award Employment Conditions; you will receive uniforms, appropriate training, and complimentary parking when working.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication, and please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349