Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Following an internal promotion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our Design & Construction (D&C) Finance team. Our D&C Finance team play a key role within our Australian Finance department, and you’ll lead a team that drives financial control and consistency across our D&C projects.
This is a varied and challenging role, in which you’ll partner with the business to deliver on the business plan initiatives for the company, division and finance. You’ll work and refine various financial processes across D&C such as monthly executive management reporting, project forecasting/cost reporting, divisional and project budgeting, and tax valuation reports.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Effectively partner senior D&C stakeholders to build relationships
- Drive better working capital management ensuring on-time and accurate billing for projects
- Drive consistency and completeness in project reporting and give guidance to contract managers on-site
- Support ad hoc commercial analysis as required
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a good balance of technical knowledge and attention to detail, coupled with stakeholder management skills. You’ll be able to maintain valuable relationships with key business stakeholders, and partner effectively to add value through analysis and insights.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.