Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Our National Parking Team is responsible for steering and optimising the performance of Scentre Group’s Controlled Parking sites (currently at 23 of our 41 shopping centres across Australia). The National Operations Centre (NOC) is our centralised support function for our parking environments that deals with inbound customer parking queries.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll provide a positive, pleasant and memorable experience to our customers via the various means and support systems made available to you. You’ll play a key role in our Parking Experience team, resolving customer calls with relation to any queries, concerns or issues in our parking environments.
You’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team, where you’ll be resolving a high volume of calls from our customers. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when leaving our Living Centres!
A snapshot of your role:
- Receive incoming calls from customers in our parking environments
- Utilise an advanced software solution to interact with customers
- Liaise with site-based personnel to guide them to assist customers where required
- Educate customers on our parking regulations for future visits
- Data entry and digital documentation of interactions and solutions
The role is being offered on a casual basis, where you’ll be rostered on for an average of 20-30 hours a week. Our NOC is open 7 days a week, and we’re looking for candidates who are able to work between 7:00am to 11:30pm. You’ll be paid as per the Clerks Private Sector Award in our weekly pay.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, customer focused individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture! You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- You’re a passionate customer service advocate who has experience in customer service!
- You’re a confident and articulate communicator, with a great telephone manner
- You have a proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!