Westfield Newmarket has undergone a $790 million project which is now nearing completion to create a world-class retail and lifestyle destination in the heart of Auckland. Incorporating multiple sites over four and half hectares, the Broadway site will be home to Auckland’s first David Jones department store, a new format Farmers department store, Countdown supermarket and more than 230 new speciality stores.
To bring this living centre to life we are now looking to recruit a number of Customer service professionals to join Auckland’s newest shopping destination. The team will enhance the customer experience for our shoppers across greeting, navigation, valet & carpark!
As a Concierge Attendant at Westfield Newmarket, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
So, what sets the concierge team apart?
- They are willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making their Experience unique
- They are well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- They bring their enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Ensuring that our customers arrive, stay & leave feeling welcomed, valued, and delighted with our service (center directional support, gift card sales, mobility hire, gifting ideas, retailer support, etc.).
These positions will be offered in a Part-time or Full-time capacity across a 7-day operation, commencing early August 2019.
Hourly rate - $17.70
- Someone who loves looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Who possesses the ability to create a truly memorable and genuine 5-star guest experience
- With strong communications and listening skills (Mandarin speaking is advantageous)
- Are very efficient and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.!!!