We are the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Manukau City is one of the leading regional shopping centres in Auckland’s south. Strategically located 20 kilometers from the Auckland CBD on one of the city’s primary arterial routes, the centre caters to a diverse trade area population of 437,000 residents. Westfield Manukau City is home to some of New Zealand’s best-known retailers including Farmers, Countdown and JB Hi-Fi. There is also an Event Cinemas complex on-site, along with around 185 specialty retailers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced operational people manager to lead, mentor, and guide our Customer experience team across concierge. The key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership and ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all facets of the daily operations across our customer touchpoints (concierge)
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps and identifying the need for future training, development, and communication
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at the highest level within the service teams by ensuring all team members are aware of requirements, monitoring customer complaints, providing training, and coaching on service levels.
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customer
- Possess proven leadership experience from a customer service environment
- Experience in rostering, adherence to budget and regular reporting
- A passion for customer service excellence
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
The role is being offered as a permanent full-time position, based at Westfield Manukau.
What sets us apart from the rest?
• Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
• Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
• Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview, medical and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.!!!