Expressions of interest- Leasing Executives
Scentre Group’s purpose is to create extraordinary places that connect and enrich the communities in which we operate.
We are passionate about helping our retailers and brands rethink what’s possible within our environment.
In 2018, 535 million visits were made to our shopping centres - located in key markets across Australia and New Zealand and provide a significant customer base for retailers and brands to reach, engage and convert.
We carefully curate the total Westfield experience, ensuring our centres deliver a powerful mix of fashion, dining, fresh food and entertainment.
Our in-house leasing team partner with over 4,000 retail products & services to deliver the best retail experience offering for each centre and its local community.
You will responsible for:
- Attracting and retaining quality retailers
- New and existing lease deals
- Providing an optimal retail mix
- Ensure the highest shop fit-out standards.
- Building upon the Retailer relationship to ensure a continued competitive edge.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop long term relationship with retail partners. Experience working in Retail/ Property would be advantageous.
- Passionate and resilient decision maker who can take ownership of projects
- Demonstrate outstanding relationship building and leadership abilities.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!