Brand Experience Manager (Christmas) – Parental Leave Contract
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Our Brand Experience Team’s focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences every day - through assisting the Centre Brand Experience team to execute best-in-class activations and campaigns, partnering with brands, retailers and connect with customers and the community.
Your role as Brand Experience Manager (Christmas) is to develop desirable and memorable festive experiences for our customers across our portfolio of living centres, specifically owning critical workstreams relating to decorations and Santa Experience. You will engage with key stakeholders including partners, centre and cross divisional teams to drive projects from inception through to planning and delivery.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Procurement planning and development of Christmas decorations for the portfolio, effectively aligning key internal stakeholders throughout.
- Leading planning & logistics for install & dismantle of Christmas decorations each year (including contracts & tenders, budgets, scheduling and logistics, risk, transport and storage efficiencies).
- Defining the optimal Santa Experience for our customers, plus engaging and equipping our Santa suppliers, photography partner and centre teams to deliver.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You thrive on creating memorable experiences, being customer-centric and influencing key stakeholders
- You have exceptional attention to detail and a proven track record in planning, logistics and project management
- You can work both autonomously and with a wider group to develop and execute projects across multiple environments
- You have a love Christmas and all the trimmings!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!