Job no: 493685
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Facilities Management, Administration
Logistics Coordinator – Brandspace
- Are you a proactive and self-motivated individual with excellent prioritisation skills?
- Scentre Group works with the world’s leading brands to continually redefine the Westfield fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience.
- The BrandSpace Team thrives on continually seeking new ways to create meaningful connections between brands, retailers and our customers.
- Maintain, organise and facilitate inbound and outbound deliveries;
- Manage network uptime and asset maintenance;
- Assist with and be responsible for accurate stock management of all assets within the building;
- Assist the Infrastructure Team Leader to organise assets and new equipment to be dispatched to field or as required;
- Coordinate and assist with assembly of new or upgraded assets;
- Coordinate all freight management between our warehouse and field teams;
- Work with the deployments team to schedule assembly programs;
- Manage and own all ongoing component repair service with third party providers;
- Maintain and complete regular cleaning of Facility to ensure safe environment for all staff;
- Provide accurate reporting on delivery status, risks, constraints of each deployment & forward plans to key internal stakeholders
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Previous experience in logistics/operations or a warehouse facility;
- Analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Experience managing multiple tasks and delivering results in an agile environment;
- Outcome and solutions focused;
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage stakeholders at all levels;
- Collaborative approach to problem solving;
- Moderate Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A connected team culture that fosters the growth and development of its people.
- A highly resourced Operations team that continually challenges the status quo and seeks out better ways to deliver beyond expectations.
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend