We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Parramatta is one of Australia’s largest shopping centres and is located in Sydney’s vibrant second city, approximately 30 kilometers west of the CBD. A recent remixing project at the centre included an ambience upgrade and facilitated the addition of international mini-majors including Uniqlo and Zara.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of a Valet attendant is critical to our success.
As a casual Valet attendant with Westfield Parramatta, your responsibilities include:
- Willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making their Experience unique
- Being well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Bringing your enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Assisting in the parking of valet vehicles
- Opening car doors and assisting guest's alighting from the vehicle when necessary
- Are you someone who love’s looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Who possesses the ability to create a truly memorable and genuine 5-star guest experience
- With strong communications and listening skills
- Are very efficient and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hold a current full manual driver’s license
- This role requires colleagues to work in an active work environment, where manual handling tasks will be required.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview, medical and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.!!!