Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join Scentre Group to support two of our General Managers in our Development & Strategic Asset Management team.
A snapshot of your role:
- Provide administrative support to 2 x General Managers and their teams
- Diary management liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and processing financial records including expense reconciliation and processing of invoices
- Booking and coordinating travel requirements in line with company policy
- Contribute to initiatives within the team and company to support on-going enhancement of engagement and organisational effectiveness
This role is for a fixed term 12-Month contract to cover parental leave and will be based from our Sydney Support Office, located conveniently above Westfield Sydney!
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting General Manager or equivalent
- Strong sense of initiative and flexibility to be able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities with ease
- Strong organisational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Adaptable and initiative driven
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite including Office 365
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well-being discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Michelle Lang, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on (02) 9358 7422.