Santa’s not the only one that has helpers! Join our Westfield Customer Experience Team and help us make moments that matter.
Christmas at Westfield is about making it “easier“ and keeping it “festive” for our customers! Like Santa’s little helpers, the Westfield Customer Experience Team create the magic by delivering an enhanced shopping experience for our customers across greeting, navigation, gifting solutions, Valet, carpark, visit to Santa and surprise and delight moments!
Our Christmas Ambassadors will focus on delivering the highest quality customer experience every day to over 27,000 customers across our living centres and must be prepared to bring their Christmas cheer!
So, what sets the Ambassadors apart?
- Willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making a difference to their Christmas Experience
- Be present in the moment. well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Bring your Christmas cheer – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Providing assistance, directions and information to customers in a busy retail environment
- Comfortable to work cross functionally throughout our Customer Experience team across Carpark and Valet – including, assisting with the parking of valet vehicles, opening car doors, assisting guest aligning from their vehicles and providing traffic management & navigational assistance during our busy periods in the carpark
- These positions will commence in September/ October 2019 until January/February 2020 so full availability is required throughout
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day week (Monday-Sunday) including Public Holidays
- To be considered for a Valet position, a full open manual drivers’ licence is required
This is a temporary casual position and is the perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview, medical and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Become a Westfield Christmas Ambassador and make someone’s Christmas Extraordinary!!!