Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment, and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres, and as such, the role of a Valet Supervisor is critical to our success.
Reporting to the Services Manager the key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership and ensure a high level of personalised and professional service to all Valet customers, promoting the centre as service-focused, fostering customer relationships and encouraging repeat visitation.
The role is being offered as a permanent full-time position, based at Westfield Sydney.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps, and identifying the need for future training, development, and communication.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at the highest level within the valet team by ensuring all team members are aware of requirements, monitoring customer complaints, providing training, and coaching on service levels.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the parking journey.
- Lead the coordination of additional valet services service (e.g., coordination of a valet
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Assisting in the parking of valet vehicles
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customer
- Possess proven leadership experience from a customer service environment by leading a culture driven by process adherence
- Experience in resource scheduling and budget literacy and adherence
- Commercial awareness and prior oversight of business financials, namely income driving and expense reduction strategies
- The flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Be willing to work hands-on
- Full driving license essential
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
- We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.