As the owner and operator of 41 Westfield Living Centres across Australia and New Zealand, Scentre Group is conscious of delivering on our purpose with a responsible business mindset and approach.
As part of the National Facilities Management team, the National Procurement Manager will support our Asset Teams in delivering extraordinary experiences every day. You will be responsible for the procurement of services, products, and contracts across all Scentre Group assets supporting the Facilities Management and Customer Experience teams. This includes soft and hard services, with a total value of over $250M per annum.
This role encompasses the continued oversight of contract delivery working closely with asset teams, legal/commercial management, and overall contract management.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is striving for operational excellence and improved performance.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Procurement of Facilities Management services with a focus on efficient and safe maintenance/operations of Scentre Group assets.
- Ensure suppliers are performing to their contract obligations by leading the procurement team to effectively engage with centre/asset teams and support their management of performance of all contractors.
- Lead the procurement of all Facilities Management contracts, including tender preparation, supplier communication, analysis, business recommendation, and contract negotiations.
- Ensure all Facilities Management contracts and suppliers are formally engaged to utilise Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are actively monitored with corrective actions where required.
- Lead the training and development of centre personnel responsible for any part in the National Facilities Management procurement process.
- Dispute resolution with contractors, particularly regarding escalated issues.
- Provide timely advice and engagement with Finance and business budget owners regarding budget forecasts and planning.
- Lead the Contract Administrators to operate across the end-to-end contract management process, managing career progressions, training as well as strong engagement and communications with asset teams.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Construction Management, Building Services, Procurement or Facilities Management.
- 8+ years’ experience in Contracts Administration on Facilities Maintenance and Procurement in the property industry.
- Demonstrating experience in the Procurement & Administration of complex Services / Maintenance / Asset Management contracts.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks’ parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.