Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
Our Westfield living centres are much more than places where people shop - we're curating the best retail, dining, entertainment and leisure experiences. A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
The Customer Experience Technology (CXT) team is responsible for enhancing the experience our customers and retailers have across our digital and physical touchpoints. Our team is an agile high-growth team and we’ve combined the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a corporate organisation.
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Product Manager to join our Customer Experience Technology (CXT) team. In this role, you’ll own the vision for and play a lead role within a cross-functional team that delivers product enhancements and new experiences that help us connect with our customers before they visit our centres, and how we engage using content and advertising through our different platforms and channels.
A snapshot of your role:
- Partner with stakeholders to define the strategy for the products and services you manage, whilst ensuring it contributes to the overarching business strategy
- Define the product vision and product roadmap in collaboration with your teams
- Deeply understand our customers - their motivations, their needs, their pain points and their ecosystems and be able to distinguish between their wants and needs
- Develop a deep understanding of how our customer are using our products by conducting customer research and spending time at our centres on a regular basis
- Lead the creation of data-driven outcome-focused products and enhancements that add value to our customers and our business
- Drive a collaborative product development approach and ensure stakeholders are actively involved throughout the process
The role is being offered as a permanent position with a home base at our Sydney CBD Support Office, located above Westfield Sydney, however we both encourage and support flexible working too.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll have built an impressive career in product management so far, though you’ll be hungry for your next challenge where you’re able to experiment, iterate, and learn under a great leader to continue to develop your knowledge. You’ll have a genuine passion for how technology can enable great customer, employee and partner experiences and success. You’ll be an independent thinker and a strong communicator, who is adaptable to change and can effectively partner with stakeholders at all levels. The key to your success so far will come down to your ability to energise your team.
Technically, we’re ideally looking for someone to bring excellent experience with content creation across multiple channels and understanding of advertising overlays too.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- A team of driven professionals that thrives on creating products our customers love
- A supportive environment that encourages a test, learn and iterate way of working
- The largest playground to test how technology can enhance physical experiences
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
- For the second year running we have been named as a Bronze Employer at the Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are also encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.