Team PA/ Group Assistant
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Due to an internal move, we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join Scentre Group in a team capacity supporting 3 of our managers and the broader team.
A snapshot of your role:
- Provide high level administrative support to the 3 managers and broader team
- Diary management liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating domestic and international travel along with Visas where applicable
- Managing and processing financial records including expense reconciliation and processing of invoices
- Preparation of day packs ensuring the managers have everything required for the day
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to plan and execute social events and team building events
- Work with broader PA network to ensure best practice and streamlined processes as well as maintaining high-level communication across the team
This is a Full-Time permanent position, based in our Sydney CBD Support Office
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting Manager level or equivalent
- You excel in a fast-paced environment
- Establish relationships quickly giving you the ability to anticipate the needs of the needs of the managers and their team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting prioritise with ease
- Strong organisational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Adaptable and initiative driven
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite including Office 365
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well-being discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!