Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
As the PA & Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing high level support to our GM of Leasing on a day to day basis as well as administrative support to the broader Leasing team within our WA Support Office. You are required to maintain a professional image & conduct when working with internal and external personnel & provide support to the team by ensuring timely & accurate coordination/administration of various activities impacting the team.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager Leasing and WA Leasing Team.
- Partnering with fellow team members to support the smooth-running of the WA Support Office which may include maintaining staff amenities, on-boarding of new staff members, organising events, client functions and activities
- Identify areas for process improvement and effectively manage the change process
- Co-ordination and set up meetings between key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain up to date coding of team expenses in line with company policy.
- Booking and coordinating travel requirements for the GM and their team as per company policy.
- Coordination of ad-hoc inquiries/requests from the GM and their team
- Compile Retailer meeting agendas, briefing notes, minutes and distribute in a timely fashion.
- Create and update presentations for meetings and events.
- Generate site and/or centre specific location plans using the Leasing Propidex system.
- Utilise Leasing Systems and processes to upload or download information as required.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and manage key relationships internally.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Demonstrated experience in a PA/Team Assistant role.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities with ease.
- Strong organizational skills and a proactive nature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Understands the demands of working in a large fast-paced corporate environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and the ability to pick up tasks in an appropriate time frame.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well-being discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are also encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!