Media Operations Executive- 12 month contract
Job no: 493982
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Media, Sales
Media Operations Executive- 12 month contract role
Are you passionate about retail and excited by the prospect of working across Australia’s preeminent shopping centre portfolio?
- Are you seeking a high energy, positive and collaborative working environment?
- Are you a proactive and self-motived individual with excellent prioritisation skills?
- Scentre Group works with the world’s leading brands to continually redefine the Westfield fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience.
- The BrandSpace Team thrives on continually seeking new ways to create meaningful connections between brands, retailers and our customers.
- The BrandSpace Team harnesses the full power of the Westfield environment to generate solutions that directly address a client’s objectives and creates shared value.
- We are currently seeking a high-performance Activations Executive to join our Operations team.
- You will be responsible to maintain, schedule and deliver key, high quality campaign activations across all managed media assets and physical retail space within the common mall.
- Manage projects simultaneously and collaborate cross functionally with clients and sales teams to design, implement and deliver tailored campaign activations.
- A career with BrandSpace offers the chance to be part of a broad team that is transforming the retail and media landscape, forging new pathways for our clients.
- You will be a part of a high-performance team that offers access to diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Previous experience in a Campaign management or design role.
- Experience managing multiple clients and activation's whilst delivering results in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A connected team culture that fosters the growth and development of its people.
- A highly resourced Operations team that continually challenges the status quo and seeks out better ways to deliver beyond expectations.
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it.
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend