Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have a fantastic opportunity available in our Retail Account Services team for a switched on Credit Administrator. You’ll provide support and assistance in the process of collecting outstanding debt. Through partnering with our Centre teams, you’ll act as point of contact for our retailers for resolution of any account issues/disputes.
Sitting within our large, high performing team, day to day you’ll be responsible for a range of debt collection and administrative tasks. A snapshot of your role:
- Outgoing collections calls
- Achieve monthly debt collection target as per KPI
- Monitor ongoing debtor Payment Plans
- Undertake daily banking of rent to trust accounts
- Account reconciliations
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders across a range of credit and administrative functions
- Collection of turnover, insurance documentation, and outstanding security
The role is being offered as a permanent full-time role and will be based from our Sydney Support Office, located conveniently above Westfield Sydney.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident, and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have experience in a collections/debt recovery role or similar, and through this, you’ve gained confidence when dealing with a range of different stakeholders. You’ll have excellent written communication skills, intermediate excel skills, and also be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple priorities too.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.