Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are passionate about helping our retailers and brands rethink what’s possible within our environment.
In 2019 over 548 million visits were made to our shopping centres located in key markets across Australia and New Zealand and provide a significant customer base for retailers and brands to reach, engage and convert.
We carefully curate the total Westfield experience, ensuring our centres deliver a powerful mix of fashion, dining, fresh food and entertainment.
Our in-house leasing team partner with over 4,000 retail products & services to deliver the best retail experience offering for each centre and its local community.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and retaining quality retailers
- New and existing lease deals
- Providing an optimal retail mix
- Achieving appropriate commercial outcomes assigned to individual asset
- Ensure the highest shop fit-out standards.
- Building upon the Retailer relationship to ensure a continued competitive edge.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop long term relationship with retail partners. Experience working in Retail/ Property experience. Ideally 5 years + in a Retail Leasing role
- Passionate and resilient decision maker who can take ownership of projects
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the Retail market
- Demonstrate outstanding relationship building and leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate previous experience in successful deal activity & growing/ nurturing of accounts
- Clear communicator with the ability to get results
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.