Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
At Christmas, our customers look forward to experiencing the Christmas festivities at their local Westfield living centres that simply isn’t experienced anywhere else; which is why we are currently seeking Ambassadors to join our Westfield Customer Experience team to make this Christmas extraordinary!
Our Ambassadors play an important role in elevating the Christmas shopping experience by making it easy, festive and fun for our customers across all service areas including Concierge, Valet and Hands-Free Shopping. These roles will focus on delivering the highest quality customer experience every day to over 27,000 customers across Australia and New Zealand.
What sets you apart as a Westfield Christmas Concierge Ambassador?
- You are customer-obsessed and ooze enthusiasm and positivity
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers and retailers; making a difference to their day
- Embody patience, empathy and know how to operate in the moment and remain present within a fast-paced retail environment
- You are personable and genuinely love interacting with customers
- You are curious; think on your feet and like to think ‘outside the box’
- Empowered to rectify and resolve customer questions
- You feel confident in providing assistance, directions and information to customers in a busy retail environment.
- These positions will commence in October/November 2020 until January/February 2021 so regular availability is essential for these roles
- Adequate flexibility to work across a 7-day week (Monday-Sunday) including Public Holidays.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an automated video interview as part of our screening process, a medical assessment and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication, so please ensure you check keep an eye on your emails to monitor your application status.
What sets us apart?
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
This is a seasonal casual position and is the perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
If this sounds like you, please click ‘apply’ today to start an application to become a Westfield Christmas Ambassador and make someone’s Christmas Extraordinary! Should you have any questions regarding these positions, please don’t hesitate to email our dedicated Christmas Talent Acquisition team, via email@example.com.