Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketplace team in its launch year, delivering the go-to-market and first-year acquisition plan to achieve the year one targets. You will play a key role in a cross-functional, high performing team, in what will be a fast-paced first year.
You’ll manage the growth and optimisation for marketplace, from briefing, channel plan management and a data driven approach to driving platform, product and communication optimisation.
A snapshot of your role:
- Deliver the go to market launch plan across owned, borrowed, paid channels
- Manage ongoing annual acquisition planning to maximise new customers
- Plan out ongoing online, offline and referral growth strategies
- Execute ongoing platform, product and communication optimisation to increase conversation rate
- Optimise the effectiveness of promotional offers to existing customers through extensive testing
- Research and recommend new channel acquisition testing to maximise growth opportunities
- Adhoc and regular reporting
What will set you apart from the rest?
The role requires a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape with experience executing growth strategies from previous marketplace or ecommerce roles. You will be a great communicator and collaborator with high attention to detail and a drive for delivering results – you’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to chip in wherever needed.
- Prior marketplace and/or ecommerce experience
- Good understanding of the digital landscape; programmatic, biddable, social, SEO, mobile, video
- Fluency with key metrics; CAC, LTV, AOV, CPM, CPA
- Data driven and logical; will apply analytical rigour
- Knowledge of tracking performance campaigns (tagging, ad serving, click tracking, call tracking)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital or growth roles
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our community partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.