Senior Growth Manager
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Over the last three years, Scentre Group has delivered a range of initiatives to form our Connected Customer Experience, including most recently the launch of the Westfield Plus membership program. In 2021, we are introducing the next, critical element by launching an online marketplace – Westfield Direct; combing the best of physical and digital retail.
Rather than a standalone online retail marketplace, Westfield Direct is designed to maximise the productivity from our existing shopping centres. Customers will be able to shop the best of their local centre, or the best of any Westfield centre, online or in person, with a range of fulfilment choices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketplace team in its launch year, defining the go-to-market and first-year acquisition plan to achieve the year one targets and set up for success in the subsequent years. You will play a critical role in a cross-functional, high performing team, in what will be a fast-paced first year.
You’ll lead the growth and optimisation for marketplace, from briefing, channel plan management, agency management and a data driven approach to driving platform, product and communication optimisation to achieve results.
A snapshot of your role:
- Define and deliver go to market launch plan across owned, borrowed, paid channels
- Define and deliver ongoing annual acquisition planning to maximise new customers
- Drive ongoing online, offline and referral growth strategies
- Drive ongoing platform, product and communication optimisation to increase conversation rate
- Optimise the effectiveness of promotional offers to existing customers through extensive testing
- New channel acquisition testing to maximise growth opportunities
- Adhoc and regular reporting
- Laser focus on acquisition and conversion metrics
What will set you apart from the rest?
The role requires strong expertise across the digital marketing landscape with a wealth of hands-on experience in growth strategies from previous marketplace or ecommerce roles. You will combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills, with a drive for delivering positive outcomes – you’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to chip in wherever needed. You are a natural leader, who collaborates and will bring connected teams on the journey of maximising new customers and unlocking growth for the marketplace business.
- Prior marketplace and/or ecommerce experience
- Expertise across the breadth of digital marketing; programmatic, biddable, social, SEO, mobile, video etc.
- Fluency with key metrics; CAC, LTV, AOV, CPM, CPA
- Data driven and logical; will apply analytical rigour
- Knowledge of tracking performance campaigns (tagging, ad serving, click tracking, call tracking)
- Clear communicator, that can talk the language of data, product, content engineering, operations etc. and coordinate cross functionally
- Experience managing multiple agency partners
- Offline media experience beneficial
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in digital or growth roles
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our community partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.