Customer Service Rep
Job no: 494403
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Customer Service
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Customer Service Representative at Westfield Albany, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
So, what sets the concierge team apart?
- They are willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making their Experience unique
- They are well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- They bring their enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Ensuring that our customers arrive, stay & leave feeling welcomed, valued, and delighted with our service (center directional support, gift card sales, mobility hire, gifting ideas, retailer support, etc.).
This positions is a permanent part-time role offering shifts on Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.
Hourly rate - $18.90
- Someone who loves looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Who possesses the ability to create a truly memorable and genuine 5-star guest experience
- With strong communications and listening skills
- Are very efficient and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer Great Talent